We are having spacious Library having more than 31674 technical books. The library subscribes to National/International Journals/ Periodicals/magazines. Currently there are subscriptions to 122 magazines including national and international journals. The College has also joined e-resources (International Journals) through INDEST / SD – AICTE consortium essentially to facilitate academic research in the campus. Digital library practices are getting foot hold and library is getting fully automated and it is giving Open Access to all concerned.
Well equipped laboratories with the contemporaneous and state of art devices and systems to enable syllabus oriented experimentation and academic research.
Two seminar Halls with audio- visual systems and having a capacity of 125 seats each.
- Canteen facility for hygienic and cost effective food
- Wi-fi and 3G communication enabled campus
- Spacious student lounge and libraries
- Courteous and caring auxiliary staff
- Neighborhood medical facility
- High degree of parental facilitation, continual information about ward’s performance sensitization of their performance index