TSEC Library houses more than 40,000 books including 2000 e-books. It subscribes to 47 print journals & includes online subscription of Science Direct. Internet, multimedia computers & photo-copying facilities are available for staff & students. We are having very large amount of a digital content & which are getting accessed through robust digital library infrastructure
Well-equipped laboratories with the contemporaneous and state of art devices and systems to enable syllabus oriented experimentation and academic research. We recently established a state of art central computing facility with audio, video system & 135 desktops with podium to use as computer embedded classroom.
Two seminar Halls with audio- visual systems and having a capacity of 125 seats each.
- Canteen facility for hygienic and cost effective food
- Wi-fi and 3G communication enabled campus
- Spacious student lounge and libraries
- Courteous and caring auxiliary staff
- Neighborhood medical facility
- High degree of parental facilitation, continual information about ward’s performance sensitization of their performance index