Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
Artificial Intelligence and Data Science graduates will be able to:
- PEO1: Graduate shall develop actionable competency in the realm of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Data Analytics, and Blockchain
- PEO2: Graduates shall be inducted in the supply chain of human capital to transend current level of research in AI and Data Science
- PEO3: Graduates shall be industry ready to man the ever increasing & accelerated demand of Information Technology behemoths in the national and global space to build intelligent solutions in the technology marketplace
- PEO4: Graduate will exhibit professional ethics and moral value with capability of working as an individual and as a team to contribute to further the cause of industry and society at large
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1: The ability to conceptualise, formulate, design, analyse and create solutions underpinning the knowledge of human cognition, Digital-Computational technologies, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science in terms of real-world problems to contribute to sustainable progress of mankind at large
- PSO2: The ability to apply knowledge of basic science, probability & statistics, computational algorithms to carryout research to contribute the body of knowledge in the realm of computer science/ engineering and Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
Program outcomes (POs)
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- PO1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.