The department shall evolve as a centre of excellence and shall continue to be a torch bearer in perpetuating the process of building supply chain of human capital for Analog, Digital and Telecommunication Technologies for the global marketplace underpinning the concept and construction of sustainable growth of society at large.
- To develop indelible understanding of physics of Electronics and Communication Technology through indefatigable experiential learning process.
- To help the students develop problem solving strategies and project management skills.
- To encourage research programs to further the cause of national economy and environmental issues.
- To create emotionally intelligent leaders who can champion collaborative working and contribute to the cause of society at large.
- To expose all stake holders about evolving opportunities through the fourth industrial revolution in the realm of Electronics and Communication Industry.